Bitcoin is becoming an increasingly popular alternative to fiat money in the online gambling industry. This is because it provides faster withdrawal times and complete player anonymity. Depending on where you play, they are also often cheaper to use than fiat money. Currently, there are not many cryptocurrency casino games that you cannot play using Bitcoin. Popular bitcoin casinos allow users to play a wide variety of slots, roulette, blackjack, and other casino games. Among them, such a type of gambling entertainment as bitcoin online craps is quite popular among players in various parts of the globe.
Craps is the purest form of gambling imaginable. Players place bets on dice rolls – it couldn’t be easier. Its simplicity is what makes it so popular, especially among those new to the casino. You don’t have to remember any complicated rules: just place your bet on the table and if it wins, the base dealers will pay you accordingly. Craps is also inherently a dramatic game that is fun to play and watch. Thus, this game is often chosen for casino scenes in movies and TV. All the same, characteristics apply equally to bitcoin casino craps.
If you are looking for a game that can make you lucky, bitcoin craps should be your choice. This is one of the most interesting and exciting table games that you will come across in an online casino. Next, we will walk you through the basics of bitcoin casino craps. In addition, we will tell you what to look for when playing bitcoin online craps to get the most out of exciting gambling entertainment.
How to Play Craps
Craps has been called one of the under-understood and popularized online casino games. With its table full of staggering numbers and bets, some are hesitant to play the game as it comes across as complex. However, Craps is simple and easy to learn. With the advent of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin craps have become popular due to their simplicity and the high amount of activities available in the game.
The rules of craps bitcoin are quite simple. At the start of each round, the player to their right passes the dice to the “shooter”. Then they must place a bet on Pass, Fail, or both.
Exit is the first of two phases of the game. If the shooter’s output is a 7 or 11, which is known as a “natural result”, the Pass bettors win. If on the other hand, it is 2, 3, or 12, the players who bet on Don’t Pass win. This is known as “craps” or “crapping out”.
An exit roll that is neither craps nor a natural (i.e. 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10) establishes a “point”, with the rolled number becoming the score number. The dealer button is placed on the point number with the “On” side up for everyone to see. At this point, the shooter must again roll the number of points before a 7 is rolled for the players who bet to win. If a 7 comes up before the number of points rolls, the players who bet on Don’t Pass win.
There are some tips from experienced gamblers that can help beginner craps bitcoin players. For example, Hardways is usually considered a bad bet because it has a high house edge of around 10%. Similarly, the Big 6 and Big 8 have a house edge of over 9%; a better alternative is to bet on 6 or 8. Offer bets have a much higher house edge than line bets, so they should be avoided unless you want that big payout.
Playing Craps at Bitcoin Casinos
Playing bitcoin casino craps is no different from playing with any other currency. The rules and mechanics are the same, so if you already know how to play the standard variant of this game, then you are ready to play with bitcoins. Just go to an online casino that accepts bitcoin, make a deposit and you are ready to go. Apple iOS and Google Android users can play bitcoin gambling craps on their phones and tablets, which makes the gaming process as comfortable as possible with the ability to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of excitement anytime and anywhere where there is an Internet connection.
It is impossible to completely beat a gambling establishment in bitcoin craps. However, you can deprive it of as much advantage as possible to truly get the most out of your bitcoin. To do this, avoid betting on a loss that has low payouts compared to their chances of winning.
Many players lose because they lack strategy. Here are some methods that can be used during the game:
- Use simple ratios. When playing dice in a casino, it is best to make simpler bets with attractive odds that give a new player a better chance of winning. The best approach to playing Bitcoin craps is the Passline bet. In it, the player bets on the Passline before the shooter rolls the dice.
- Use your bankroll. Bankroll helps to plan expenses at the table. The idea is to make sure that the funds you spend won’t result in significant losses if you lose. Therefore, before starting the game, it is worth considering how much you can spend on the game without damaging your family budget and without being disappointed.
- Bet responsibly. Rule of thumb in gambling: “Know when to quit.” When you win, it’s probably the right time to leave on time and enjoy your luck. Some players don’t understand this because they are addicted to the game. In this regard, they always lose what they have won. In addition, experienced players do not continue to play with consecutive losses, hoping that the next hand will lead to a win. When you get a bad result, stop and try another day.
Where to play crypto craps
Since craps are one of the most popular casino games, almost every mobile casino that supports cryptocurrency will offer it. Check out the list of games that are available on your favorite online casino platform and find bitcoin online craps among them. If you do not see such an offer, you should not be upset, because today, with the growth of activity in the field of online casinos and gambling entertainment, there are many platforms where you can find the game you are interested in.
Here are some things to look out for when looking for a casino where you can play craps using cryptocurrency:
- Software – what software does the casino use? The best casinos will have software from reputable providers and their games will be from leading software companies such as Microgaming, BetSoft, Evolution Gaming, and more.
- Licensing – check the casinos to see if they have a license. The best casinos will be licensed by recognized regulatory bodies such as Curaçao, the Isle of Man, Alderney, or even the UK Gambling Commission. If the casino does not list any form of licensing, play elsewhere.
- Deposits and withdrawals without commission. If you plan on playing at a Bitcoin casino, make sure they allow you to make deposits and cash out without having to pay a casino fee.
- Customer support. Customer service agents should be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, preferably via live chat.
Choosing the best online casino for bitcoin craps requires a little research work. Go to the site and read the reviews. Once you find the best casino for you, start playing and winning in an exciting game of chance.